Gain Strength Through Support
We warmly welcome you to our volunteers page.
All our volunteers are a very important part of our organisation. They have different skills and time available.
As a volunteer you will:
- Gain confidence
- Learn to enhance new skills
- Help build your CV
- Meet new friends
- Sense of purpose and need
- Enjoyment of helping people
All our volunteers work in teams and have regular meetings, offered support and attend social events.
- Welcome and support volunteer
- Holistic and beauty therapist
- Admin staff
- Arts and crafts assistant
- Attend an informal interview with Co-ordinator and team leader.
- All our volunteers are required to have an enhanced CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) there is an external admin charge of £9.
- 2 character reference checks are required
- Attendance of four sessions of induction
- The induction training programe is provided to support you as a volunteer with us.
If you have a couple of hours to spare and would like to volunteer please give us a ring on: 01925 240054
or send us an email to
We will arrange your volunteering time to suite yourself and us.
You can download an application form to fill out and email back to us or you can hand it in, in person.